Our capabilities at Custom Powder Systems™ do not stop at stand-alone equipment; we are a major provider of integrated “turn-key” systems. We are uniquely qualified to be your vendor!
- We Design, Manufacture, Integrate and Test all Cleaning Systems and Material Handling Systems Springfield, MO. We are one of a few suppliers in this field that do not rely on major subcontracting.
- Our Control Systems are designed and programmed by our In-house Automation Group. All UL and non-UL panels are built, installed and tested by our in-house UL508A certified panel shop.
- Our highly experienced Technical Services Group can respond the same day, if needed, to any emergency situations should they arise.
- The CPS Engineering Group uses Inventor 3-D Modeling software allowing customers to virtually ‘see’ the components and systems before we build them in our bright metals only facility.
- ISO modeled Quality Assurance procedures guide our experienced team as we adhere to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and Good Automation Manufacturing Practices (GAMP). Projects may be GAMP compliant if required.
Our business philosophy is to design our products specifically to the Client’s application. We have standard designs but seldom build a standard unit. This is the “Custom” in our Custom Powder Systems™ name –