Portable Cleanrooms are self-contained units used to upgrade existing or new cleanrooms to a Class 100 or (ISO-5), designed to be suspended from the ceiling or mounted on legs and casters for portable applications. We offer custom sizes to fit available space or a standard size to meet cost requirements.
- Utilities: 460 three phase, 60 Hz with VFD control.
- Lighting: 120 vac or 460 vac three phase to 85 foot candles
- Standard size filters commonly stocked by pharmaceutical companies from multiple suppliers.
- Only 1/4" occluded area when placed next to another adjoining PCR.
- Enclosures and equipment are UL 508A Compliant and assembled in a UL 508A panel shop
- Units are FAT tested at the factory and witnessed by the customer
- 2x2 stainless steel legs available with optional castors
- Clear vinyl curtains available